IIMP International Scholarship Program
The International Institute of Marketing Professionals (IIMP®) Canada has launched IIMP International Scholarship Program (ISP) for specific countries on the limited number of seats to be allocated on need basis, the scholarships for its CMMP® designations for the session 2014-2015.
IIMP-International Scholarship Program (ISP) is intended to be awarded to those graduates and post graduate students pursuing their Bachelor and Master degrees with majors in Marketing. The scholarship will subsidize the entry into the CMMP® (Certified Marketing Management Professional) training program which will provide rigorous professional training and competitive skills to prepare candidates to receive the CMMP® designations upon successfully completion. The scholarship winners will be required to demonstrate academic and professional requirements in order to qualify for the CMMP® designations:
a) Bachelor’s degree holders will receive subsidized Manager CMMP®
b) Master’s degree holders will receive subsidized Executive CMMP®
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
1. The applicant must be the student regular student of BBA/BS or MBA/MS with any of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) or other relevant governmental bodies recognized institutions.
2. The applicant should be in the final semester and maintaining CGPA 3.5 and above.
3. The applicant must pass the IIMP-Canada standardized written examination covering the basic, generic and modern concepts in the discipline of marketing with at least 80% marks.
4. He/ She has taken any of the mentioned subjects in his/her final semester of graduation/post graduation i.e. Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy ,Consumer Behaviour, Customer Services Management, International Marketing , Supply Chain Management, Sales Management and Advertising, Marketing Research, Product Development
5. The applicant will submit the IIMP-International Scholarship Program (ISP) application processing non refundable fee Canadian $50.
6. The applications must be received within the specified deadline mentioned by The International Institute of Marketing Professionals (IIMP®).
7. The applicant must submit his/her resume with his her latest picture for issuing his examination registration No. and nearest Examination Center.
60% for MCQS and 40% for Case Study.
Scholarship Winners Benefits:
1. The IIMP-ISP winners will be able to take subsidized entry into CMMP® (Certified Marketing Management Professional).
2. They will be a Hall mark for their Institutions.
3. They will take the leadership advantage over their colleagues and peers in their Academic Institutions.
4. They will be getting the honour and confidence of the winning spirit and be welcomed by the industry.
5. The scholarship winners’ names will be announced and displayed at the International Institute of Marketing Professionals (IIMP) Canada’s website.
6. Their CV/Resume got strengthened of international recognition and will have highly be appreciated by MNCs and Local Industrial groups for the Internship.
7. They get the experience of competing in the international market.
Scholarship Program Application Road Map:
1. Call for application
2. Qualify for Eligibility
3. Get the application form or download directly from IIMP-Canada’s website
4. Get NOC letter from his/her institution to mentioning that the applicant has cleared all his/her dues of study
5. Submit the prescribed application with application processing fee and CV/resume with latest photograph
6. Meet the Application deadline
7. Approval of Application
8. Examination Registration Slip will be issued to the successful applicants with their Examination location
9. Examination result will be announced and successful candidates’ names will be displayed at IIMP-Canada’s website.
10. Get enrolled into their CMMP designation
Countries to be considered for scholarship:
5. Burkina Faso
8. Central African Republic
11. Congo, Democratic Republic of the
12. Côte d’Ivoire
33. Papua New Guinea
35. São Tomé and Príncipe
37. Sierra Leone
About CMMP® Designation:
IIMP® accreditation CMMP® (Certified Marketing Management Professional) is a globally-recognized and well respected measure of professional and academic excellence in the practice of marketing. This program will recognize the perseverance, dedication and competence of successful marketing professionals all around the world. Those who earn the CMMP® demonstrate a deep, yet broad knowledge of marketing. It denotes high professional, educational and ethical standards in marketing and is valuable to those practitioners who earn it, to the clients and organizations they represent and most importantly to the marketing profession itself.
The CMMP® designation consists of the following four designations. A brief introduction of these four CMMP® designations is available as follows:
1. Associate CMMP®
2. Manager CMMP®
3. Executive CMMP®
4. Chartered CMMP®
1. Associate CMMP®
IIMP® accredited Associate CMMP® is an introductory level international certification designed to address the needs of professional development of individuals who know about the marketing discipline but are new to the field of study. It is an entry level certification for students of marketing and those professionals belonging to disciplines outside of marketing. Ideally it is meant for marketing students pursuing a two or four year marketing degree, Account Officers, Marketing Associates, Client Service Representatives, Assistants to Marketing Officers, Territory Officers, Sales Officers and Call Center Officers etc. This certification can also provide a valuable foundation in marketing to non-marketing professionals like Engineers, Pharmacists, Lawyers, SME Entrepreneurs and Educators etc. Professionals who demonstrate their understanding of this fundamental level will be awarded with an international certification title.
2. Manager CMMP®
IIMP® accredited Manager CMMP® is an intermediate level international certification designed for marketing professionals who are very familiar with various concepts of the discipline of marketing. As evolving complexities in the field of marketing call for further professional development and requires marketing managers to add value to their tasks and assignments. This certification is a designed for Marketing Managers, Marketing Coordinators, Marketing Communication Managers, Outlet Managers, Marketing Research Managers, Sales Managers, Distribution and Logistic Managers, Sales Engineers and IT Business Development Managers etc. The certification will enhance the credentials of marketing professionals and will empower them to better tackle the challenges of directing successful marketing teams.
3. Executive CMMP®
IIMP® accredited Executive CMMP® is an advanced level international certification designed especially for developing marketing professionals who have to meet customer needs in the rapidly growing and globally competitive markets. By receiving the Executive CMMP®, marketers will be better equipped to face the challenges that technological innovations require, and will enhance their diverse responsibilities and leadership in their respective organizations. The Executive CMMP® is targeted to Marketing professionals who require quick decision making skills, an expertise in new product development rules and policies, and play a role in recruiting and training new professionals for their departments. The certification will not only add value to their credentials, but help develop creative insights and analytical skills valued in the global market. This certification is ideal for Marketing Executives, Product Planners, R&D Executives, Seniors in Marketing Personnel Departments, Senior position holder in Logistics and Distribution professionals and for professionals working in Executive positions in Marketing Information Systems etc.
4. Chartered CMMP®
IIMP® accredited Chartered CMMP® are international certifications developed for professionals in the senior most positions in the marketing departments of their organizations i.e. Chief Marketing Officer, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Vice President of Marketing, Marketing Directors, Marketing Educators, Deputy Director Marketing, Regional/Country Head Marketing and Marketing Consultants etc. Professionals seeking this designation will be able to provide effective and efficient performance of their business operations/units. The credential will recognize experts who are specialized in their field of operation. The certifications will enhance their ability to influence direct change in a variety of management structures while maintaining the vision of leadership, and it will sharpen their analytical and strategic planning skills.
CMMP® Designation Holders:
• Candidates who successfully complete the CMMP® training and qualification process will gain a deep and comprehensive knowledge of key areas in marketing, which have the broadest application within the marketing field.
• Achievement of the CMMP® designation will denote the attainment of the highest professional education and ethical standards in Marketing Management.
• The CMMP® is a mark of distinction for those who demonstrate commitment to the marketing profession.
• Through successful completion of the qualification process individuals will meet levels of excellence in the field of Marketing Management.
• Successful candidates will demonstrate competencies in the knowledge, skills and abilities required to practice marketing effectively in today’s global business arena.
• CMMP® designation holders will gain a competitive edge in the industry.
• It will provide marketing practitioners with the specialized knowledge, confidence and credibility needed to get ahead and take charge of their marketing oriented careers.
• Qualified professionals will be able to demonstrate their leadership skills and marketing expertise within their organizations.
CMMP® Handbook Overview
The CMMP® designation is delivered by a professional handbook that covers technical and practical aspects of Marketing. It provides guidelines and reference material for marketing professionals. The topics in the handbook are universal in nature and have been contributed, and incorporated, based on the marketing expertise of the authors. Since the International Institute of Marketing Professionals (IIMP®) is a world recognized body with members all over the world, special care has been taken to select topics to cover practical and technical developments in the marketing field from around their globe. The writers have added practical aspects with case studies of organizations that are doing something different, or novel, and can be cited as examples related to the Marketing topic being discussed in the chapters.
CMMP® Handbook Authors:
• Prof. Dr. Appalayya Meesala, MBA, PhD (Marketing)
Professor, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Institute of Management & Technology
• Prof. Dr. Koen Pauwels, PhD (Marketing)
Professor of Marketing, Ozyegin University
• Prof. Dr. Naushadul Haque Mullick, PhD (Marketing)
Professor & Program Director (Marketing), Institute for International Management & Technology
• Prof. Dr. Reinaldo Gregori, MA, PhD (Demography / Economics)
Chief Executive Officer, Cognatis Analytical Geomarketing
• Prof. Fabiano Cucolo, MS (GIS, PhD Candidate
Competitive Intelligence – Data Base Marketing & Geomarketing na SKY Brasil, SKY Brasil
• Prof. Dr. Fernando Zerboni, PhD (Marketing and Corporate Governance)
Marketing Professor at IAE Business School, Universidad Austral
• Prof. Jagdish Khatri, BE (Mech.), MBA (Marketing Management and HR)
Director, Sanskaar College of Management & President, Allahabad Management Association
• Prof. Javier J. O. Silva, DBA(c) (Relationship Marketing)
Marketing Professor, IAE Business School, Universidad Austral
• Prof. Kunal Gaurav, M.B.A. (Marketing), PhD (Marketing)
Director – Research & Publications, Dhruva College of Management
• Prof. Shyama Kumari, MBA, PhD Candidate
Assistant Professor (Marketing), Asia Pacific Institute of Management
• Dr. Aftab Alam, PhD (Business Administration)
Assistant Professor in Marketing, King Abdul Aziz University
• Dr. Alexandra Fenzl, PhD (International Management)
Chief Executive Officer, Fenzl GmbH
• Dr. Arthur Arzumanian, MBA, PhD (Economics)
Marketing Director, MANFOL & Co.
• Dr. Bikramjit Rishi, MBA, PhD (Management)
Assistant Professor, Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
• Dr. Bashir Ahmed Bhuiyan, PhD (Marketing)
Associate Professor, Leading University
• Dr. Christophe Bisson, PhD (Competitive Intelligence)
Assistant Professor, Kadir Has University
• Dr. Doroteya Naboko, MSc, PhD (Pharmacy)
Brand Manager, Sopharma Pharmaceuticals
• Dr. Hanoku Bathula, PhD (Business Management)
Senior Lecturer – International Business, AIS St. Helens
• Dr. Kamen Boyanov Spassov, MBA (International Business), PhD
Associate Professor in e-Business, Sofia University
• Dr. Madhavi (Ayyagari) Ganju, PhD (Marketing)
• Dr. Martin Zemborain, MBA, PhD (Marketing)
Associate Professor of Marketing, IAE Business School, Universidad Austral
• Dr. Roudaina Houjeir, MBA, PhD (Marketing)
Business Senior Lecturer, Al Ain Women’s College, Higher Colleges of Technology
• Dr. Sanjaya Singh Gaur, PhD (Management & Marketing)
Associate Professor of Sales & Marketing, Auckland University of Technology
• Dr. Slavica Cicvaric Kostic, PhD (Marketing & Public Relations)
Assistant Professor, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences
• Dr. Suneel Sethi, PhD (Business Admin.), MABC (USA), FIMM, MIMA, A-IIMA
Corporate Strategist, Marketing Advisor, Managing Partner and Management Consultants
• Dr. Tamara Vlastelica Baki?, PhD (Marketing and Communications)
Assistant Professor, University of Belgrade, Faculty of Organizational Sciences
• Dr. Veena Tewari Nandi, MBA, PhD (International Marketing)
Assistant professor, Head (Centre for Corporate Citizenship), Asia Pacific Institute of Management
• Dr. Vimi Jham, PhD (Relationship Marketing)
Associate Professor, Institute of management Technology
• Dr. Yoosuf Cader, Masters in Marketing, PhD (Applied Pharmacology)
Associate Professor (Marketing), Zayed University
• Dr. Zafer Oter, MSc, PhD
Associate Professor at Izmir Katip Celebi University
• Mr. Teofilovic Djordje, MBA, DBA in Marketing (candidate)
• Ms. Laura Callow, B.Com, MBA (Business Marketing)
Senior Digital Marketing Manager – Intuit Global Business Division, Intuit
• Mr. Mihajlo Popesku, PhD candidate
Nottingham University Business School
• Mr. Md. Jahangir Alam, BA, MBA (Marketing)
Assistant Professor, Department of Business Administration, Leading University
• Mr. Mohamed T. Kesseba, Chartered Marketer, MBA (Marketing), DBA Candidate in Marketing
Marketing Director, Middle East, Africa and Central Asia, at QUALCOMM
• Mr. Sumardy Ma, MM (Marketing)
Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Buzz&Co – Word of Mouth Marketing Agency
• Ms. Tasnim Eran, MS (International Marketing)
Graduate Assistant, Saint Joseph’s University
International Institute of Marketing Professionals (IIMP®) is an independent not-for-profit professional organization which develops and advocates international standards within the marketing field. Founded in 2009, IIMP® actively continues to pioneer in setting standards for certifying marketing practitioners around the world. The development of Internationally Accepted Marketing Standards is led by the Internationally Accepted Marketing Standards™ (IAMST) Board, which represents the G-20 countries.
The IAMST Board members include senior academic leaders from reputable business schools and Chief Marketing Officers from major corporations across the G-20 countries. The IIMP® has the most widely reaching advisory network throughout the world. The International Advisory Council for the Marketing Profession (IACMP) currently represents 192 countries, including a broad cross-section of academic leaders, consultants and business professionals with extensive expertise in the marketing field.
With its expertise in developing high professional, educational and ethical standards in marketing, IIMP® promotes the adaptation of IAMST through Certified Marketing Management Professional (CMMP®) program offering the CMMP® designations to validate the knowledge and skills of marketing professionals.
International Institute of Marketing Professionals
24-499 Ray Lawson Blvd., Suite #185
Brampton (Toronto), L6Y 4E6
Phone: (416) 477-8591
Download Program Brochure: