CMMP® Admission Application
CMMP® APPLICATION AND REVIEW PROCESS:
All candidates must prepare a portfolio or file showing proof of requirements indicated for the CMMP® designation they are applying for. The portfolio should be sent to the IIMP® together with a cover letter requesting admission to a specific CMMP® designation. The letter must be addressed to the Education Management Committee.
Candidates will be informed in writing of the Committee’s decision. If the Committee rejects the application, it may recommend another CMMP® designation. The candidate, in this case will receive a written communication from IIMP® suggesting the change of CMMP designation level.
Official languages for the IIMP® and the application process are English and French. Documents in other languages must be translated by the applicant through the use of certified translators in the country of origin and certified by a Public Notary/Lawyer, certifying that the copy and translation maintain accuracy with the original document.
Degrees awarded by non-Canadian universities will be accepted as valid if the educational institution is accredited by the Governmental institution in the country of origin or by an international accrediting body.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR CMMP® APPLICATION:
(All following required documents to be sent via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
1. Cover Letter: A two page cover letter indicating and demonstrating how your educational background and professional experience relates to CMMP® competencies and attesting the accuracy of the information provided. The letter must indicate the level of CMMP® designation to which you are applying.
2. Resume / CV / Dossier: A comprehensive and detailed resume, CV or dossier (Functional or analytic). Please ensure that you carefully document all relevant marketing related experience and highlight all marketing management and leadership achievements and projects.
3. Endorsement Letters: Letters of endorsement/recommendation from supervisors who are familiar with your marketing management and leadership experience and the extension of this experience. Family members and extended family members involved in a family business are not eligible as endorsers. The endorsement must include name, address, phone and e-email of endorsers.
4. Photocopies of transcripts and diplomas/degrees: Photocopies and electronic files of all degrees’ transcripts and diplomas related to the learning and training of marketing knowledge acquisition.
5. Application Fee: The application fee is to be submitted in accordance with the fee schedule: http://www.theiimp.org/cmmp-application-fee-payment/. Once, the application is accepted and the training fee is submitted in accordance with the fee schedule that fee will include the relevant membership fee for period of the program duration.
PLEASE COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING APPLICATION AND SUBMIT: